Re: [MV]: List on eGroups for all Beltring 2001 Questions

From: Antoine (antoine@usa.net)
Date: Sun Dec 03 2000 - 16:27:51 PST

I see that Beltring 2001 is appealing to a great deal of people on the
list and already generating quite a bit of interesting postings, for
those who contemplate attending next July.
So that we don't clutter the Mil-Veh List unnecessarily with Belring
related questions, I have opened a site on eGroups at:
http://www.egroups.com/group/Beltring2001
It's totally open, free and un-moderated, and anyone can send a post
to: Beltring2001@egroups.com
If this doubles up with whatever Nigel and our UK friends have cooked
up then let's drop it. But I found sometimes the War and Peace site
slow to access from this side of the pond, and I am not sure it offers
such a forum.

Antoine
Sherman Oaks, California
http://www.freehomepages.com/antoine