Re: [MV] M 37 RADIATOR

From: Matt and Kathryn Oliver (pwrwgn@eaglequest.com)
Date: Sat Dec 02 2000 - 12:04:55 PST

Mike
I have a 251 Canadian motor with the original radiator. It was installed
by the previous owner but all he did was remove the spacer between the fan
and pump. It is very tight but fits. I don't have the radiator shroud in
although it was until recently. Takes a little trimming to get it around
the fan belt. Cannot change the belt with the shroud on without unbolting
and moving the radiator forward. The bigger engine makes quite a
difference. Good luck, Matt

--
Matt, Kathy, Steve & Sarah, Chessie, Nike & Tabby Oliver
Check out our Home Page at  http://www.eaglequest.com/~pwrwgn

Remember, He who laughs last, thinks slowest.