A jeep & another & also playing with it.....

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 13:16:29 PST

List

The $1500 jeep I thought I had found has proven to be as elusive as if it
were in a crate, the carlot that was supposed to have had it claimed "what
yo sees are what we gots"
they did have a 4 yr old Suzuki samurai, real war wagon that one.
The same fellow that passed on that info was also the one who knew where a
"friend" had a jeep with a pto he used to pull a brush hog, my guess is he
heard a story, likely about an AgriJeep as was suggested.
Unfortunately, it was a wash.

I did find a Deuce east of Stillwater, it has round fenders, a steeply
sloped hood, and the front marker lights in the grill, also a WC.
Both seem to be missing either transfer cases or transmissions.
They have been sitting for a number of years, and from the "neighbor", a
friend of the property owner parked them "years ago"., no tags.
Anyone give a guess on "what" the deuce is?

On playing with it, I drive my M35A2 to lunch twice a week, and last weekend
we hauled 18 collage boys from an OSU dorm to a paintball field, not sure
which was more fun, the ride in an ARMYTRUCK or killing each other.
I did get my stepson, and wife in the first round, but out of that crowd, my
co-driver/wife was the lastmanstanding in 2 rounds, and she now delights in
noting that I was killed later by a "little short collage girl hiding in a
cedar tree.
One of my teammates was kind enough to shoot her in the head later in the
game.

Also on any given warm weekend Kaw lake area, a CofE lake near here is a
great play area, lots of old backtrailes, creeks and bogs to play in, if any
of the Oklahoma/Kansas bunch want to make a day of it give me a call.

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
416 S 4th St
Ponca City OK. 74601-5335
(580)762-3157 rkltd@swbell.net