RE: [MV] A jeep & another & also playing with it.....

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 16:17:28 PST

Steve,
I don't know that much about them, I had hoped that they would be in better
condition, it is a pickup, my guess was 1/2 ton.
However, as I posted, I was not getting too deep with out talking to the
land owner, I have a love of my currently complete hide and want no new
holes.

I do hope to make it back down there with a camera, and find the land owner
at home so I can look further.

rikk