M3A1 Scout Car at the Hamburger Joint

From: Jim Rice (majrice@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 20:39:18 PST

A buddy and I used to take an M3A1 Scout Car to the drive-in hamburger
joint. The car hops never knew what to think about us driving in that
"thing." It was a blast......had to take the M2HB off the skate rail to get
under the awning though!

TJ, when you get yours going, we gotta check out a drive-in for a burger in
a basket.

Jim