Things I should have done at 2000 MVPA convention

From: OKMTRPOOL@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 13:17:45 PST

1. I did not write down stuff for sale on the bulletin board. ( I was not
looking for a WC at the time but someone had one posted there) Did anyone?

2. I did not get the name of the man who had the unrestored WC 51 in the main
hall. ( This vehicle can be seen on the cover of Sept/Oct Supply Line, just
beyond the Sherman's gun tube). Does anyone know about this vehicle?

3. I did not take a reliable camera and all my photos were unusable.

Poor me. ( I should have made sure the chad fell out of my ballot)