compressors FS

From: ygmir (ygmir@onemain.com)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 17:08:33 PST

Hi all,
It seems we get into the sandblasting topic once in a while. It turns out I
have 2 extra compressors. Both electric, although one could be attached to
an engine fairly easily. 3 phase, 220.
One 85 cfm at 120 psi, the other about 50 cfm. 1,000 bucks each.
I would trade, bargain, wrestle (I'd lose easier if you sent a cute gal for
this one ), or cut cards. I just don't need them and hate to see them sit.
I also have a dump truck, civilian 5yd bobtail Ford. 5,000 bucks
And a sandblasted and primed hard top for a "900" series truck (newer, wider
than M35A2 etc.) for 200 bucks.
Has any one converted an S-280 shelter into a camper? I'm going to and would
appreciate any hints.

Thanks
Henry
MVPA 22136