Stencils

From: Sparky (cparkinson@wwdc.com)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 18:35:41 PST

Thanks to everyone who responded positively and negatively. Negative
criticism is always welcome as it shows a whole different point of
view. With my budget I could not afford to buy the "original" brass
stencils the military used. Looking at several W.W.II, Korean, &
Vietnam shots of military vehicles this font looked "close enough". I
do agree however that if you are going to restore it to "factory
condition" one would want to be as faithful as possible. In my case
"factory condition" will be a long time away due to a civilian engine
being installed at some point in it's life. For me this was a quick and
easy solution to stencil my jeep. 85% of them will never know the
difference.

I do hope you can make use of the stencil font to every one that I sent
a copy to.

Craig