Deuce shelters

From: Andy Michalski (amichalski@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 17:38:34 PST

Hi Guys,

I have been kicking around the idea of getting a M109A2 shop van to use as a
camper of sorts. After checking the local DRMO that has about 4 shop vans
that will sell in the coming months, I am discouraged, all 4 were pretty
roached out. If it had new paint, it was smashed, and if it wasn't smashed,
it was falling apart :( . So, I am thinking of getting one of the deuce
shelters and putting it in the back of my M35A2, question is, anyone see
many of these? I checked the DRMS site and only saw some in Germany, too
far for me, and I don't think my deuce could make the swim to pick it up.
Know of anyone in the Midwest that happens to have one of these with a nice
current 3 color CARC camo paint scheme for cheap? :) Even better, anyone
know of someone who bought a shop van truck painted 3 color camo and didn't
want the van part of it?

Andy