Re: [MV] Do you play with it?

From: Swoo17@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 12:23:39 PST

Hi List I took two years to build my Mutt from a pile of used rusty parts to
a decent running HMV .the first time I took it off the property here was to
the Weare ralley in NH.It made the trip with out a problem,unless you call
being sunk to the foot wells in sticky mud a problem,I don't, it was just
what all the time and effort was all for.It took a couple of hours and a
pressure washer to demud the mutt and myself but it was a great trial run,and
well worth the time and effort,now the challenge is to see how deep the mud
needs to be to stop my mule......Steve W