Re: [MV] M1009: need tailgate & other parts?

From: Stuart Ellis (stuellis@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 13:37:15 PST

Both these guys have good and fair prices. Lots of parts.

George/Vermont Salvage
E-mail Address(es):
  vtcsm37@aol.com

Seacoast Surplus/Charlie
E-mail Address(es):
  ww2w@hotmail.com
Personal Information:
  Phone: 617-484-9866

       Stuart J. Ellis
East Coast Sales Manager
     Intraco USA
Web Site: www.intraco.com.sg
Phone: 603-437-1392 Fax: 603-437-6046

Notice :- This message (including all attachments) contain privileged &
confidential information and is subject to the disclaimer notice as set out
at http://www.intraco.com.sg/disclaim_official.htm