duplicate postings

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 00:50:06 PST

Dec 7 2000

David & List
I have received today the following message dated Dec 4 2000, which I have
already received before...
Does any member is receiving duplicate postings in different days?

I hope Arthur server is... O.K.?

Regards

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320
(Need for presents or collection Decorative Ceramics? For the best,
handmade, original, Italian Ceramics of Capodimonte, please click here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it).