Re: [MV] MVPA conventions/Beltring

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 01:52:27 PST

Dec 7 2000

David
First: where will you do the Convention? I mean which city/state? I am
from the other side of the Big Pond and would love to come (although
August/high season airplane tickets are VERY high!!!) Mid-South does not
have any meaning for us.

Second: if at all possible, can you try to establish the Convention dates
without overlapping Beltring W & P? No doubt you have read the many
postings concerning next year 2001 MVPA Convention/Beltring W & P
overlapping dates.
Regards and Keep Them Rolling!

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320
(Need for Christmas present or your home Decorative Ceramics? For the
best, handmade, original, Italian Ceramics of Capodimonte, please click
here: http://www.ceramicofnaples.it).