Re: [MV] MVPA conventions

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 08 2000 - 09:35:25 PST

Dave,
The one thing that bothers me on the year 2001 convention is
all of the regulations and extra fees. No vehicular movement
during the swap meet hours means I can't take my partially
paralyzed wife around on our Mule like we do at Aberdeen
and Tobyhanna. I guess I could fight the $25. fee for use of
facilities if I explain we have everything in our motor home. I
guess I could get permission to breakdown my vending area
and leave before the Saturday permitted time. We rarely stay
through Saturday; Marilyn usually has enough by Friday eve
and we come home. I doubt we'll attend.
Try to keep the rules and regulations at a minimum. Too many
rules and regulations is what eventually helped ruin the truck
and van-ins we used to go to.
Joe Young