MV Question On Car Talk This Morning

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Sat Dec 09 2000 - 18:37:16 PST

I had the national propaganda radio station (NPR) on this morning while
driving to work and was listening to those 2 guys from Boston with thier car
talk show. A guy from active military called to ask about why a large
number of thier mil hmmv's will not start if it hot out unless they pour
cold water on the injection pump. Well, they didn't really have an answer
that I thoughts was reasonable but during the conversation they started
babling about $50 surplus jeeps. It was amusing to say the least.

je