Re: [MV] MV Question On Car Talk This Morning

From: CYCLOPSRAM@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 10 2000 - 04:23:28 PST

Certainly was not a good segment.. They never did decide that it was a GM
6.2 and were looking for an intank fuel pump and so forth. My diagnosis
was that the cold start enrichment device was activated by the water and
allowed a fresh start...The best part was when they asked what color it was,
anticipating OD, and the dumb captain said "tan" The brothers lost a lot
of credibility with me on that one!! RAM #217