CJ2A

From: FARMNTOWN@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 10 2000 - 19:02:55 PST

  I've been caught up in my M37 and have neglected a vehicle we have owned
for years. Its a Willys Cj2A SN-92,921{I believe} I know very little about
Jeeps and would appreciate any info. The original paint was blue some of it
still exists on the underbody. I remember the numbers being stenciled on the
hood but can't remember what they were and you can't read them now. The
front transfer case bearing went out, water got in and froze and cracked the
housing along the bottom. We can weld the case but where do we find the
bearing? This thing has been sitting in our pasture for about 8 years{on
blocks, but outside}. The motor still turns free but are there any
precautions I should take before trying to start and move it.

I appreciate any advice

SAM