SALE: Mule-shaped pile of parts

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 13:23:21 PST

Hello all!

I still have a M274A5 mule-shaped pile of parts, minus one rear axel
sub-assembly.

The 2 cylinder engine needs an overhaul or replacement.
The deck cover and center deck hole cover are missing.
Tow bar and seat are missing.
The footbasket needs all associated pieces.
The cargo rails are bent and should be replaced.

On the plus:

I have all four wheels. (and two tires, and access to two more)...
The deck is in good shape, with two small areas of damage that won't affect
structural integrity or operations.

Seller needs to arrange for shipping.

I'm looking for $1200.00, but will haggle...

Loacted in Corona, CA.

Bill