Re: [MV] great little M151A2 book

From: Jim Gilmore (jgilmore@oeonline.com)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 21:52:50 PST

Raimondo wrote:
>I know I am a bit late with the info on the booklet on the MUTT...
>however, I have just found the bibliographic reference: I do not have this
>little book and I am still looking for it.
>
>Deon Adams
>The M151 "MUTT" and Variants.
      Don't look too hard. It's not much of a book. Just a few pages in a
small size with some photos and generalized information on the M-151. My
local hobby shop has had several copies for about a year and hasn't sold
one yet.
      However, I think my friend Dennis Spence at Portrayal Press sells
this booklet.

                   Jim

James T. Gilmore
2565 Wiethoff, Inkster Michigan 48141