Re: WEAVING THREADS from Dec 4th

From: Rob Pearson (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 05:36:18 PST

Hello to Weaving Threads:
I just got to my several hundred emails... Your "thread story" was
extremeley well thought out and written near perfectly!
Anyone who did "not" catch it ...and has not deleted stuff as far back as
Dec. 4th., should go back and read your message.
Below is just the first paragraph however ..it doesn't even start to do
justice o this excellent article! Maybe go the MV site, to check it out!

Regards,
Rob '42MB Cortland, NY - upstate NY area