Re: [MV] UNCLAS//N05000//Burned Records found

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 07:06:36 PST

I was at the fire........It burned for days..........the whole of 2 floors
of the building. I had a friend that worked there and he said it was
terrible housekeeping, records stacked up everywhere..packed into a
confined space.

After the fire, the government in all its infinite wisdom, hired
firefighters to patrol with on site security guards to keep a "fire watch"
on for 24 hours a day...this went on for years..........

Hell...they may still be doing it,,,,,,

Jon