Radio for sale

From: t.glance@att.net
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 08:46:27 PST

List,

I have one PRC-77 and one AM-2060 for sale. Both were
rebuilt in 92 or 93 and have seen very little if any use
since. Both have green carc in good shape with some
handling and storage marks on the paint (you know how
easy it is to mark up fresh carc). Includes whip antenna
and handset for PRC-77 so you can use it in either
configuration and the MT-1029(used) for vehicle
mounting. Pictures available if needed.

$600 delivered

I have some other associated pieces that could be used
to configure this unit to your vehicle also, I will sell
these for my cost with the radio if needed.

Tim Glance
Clyde, NC