Re:[MV] M35 turn signals

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 19:30:00 PST

Chuck,
The problem just might be related to the engine
warming up, though I've never had this problem.
Just might be the flasher. It's in the engine
compartment and maybe can't function when
cold. Engine heats it up, it works. Far fetched,
but who knows, strange things happen.
Cheap take-outs are available and they're easy
to install. I guess you could teat the flasher by
removing it and keeping it indoors overnight.
Reinstall it and try the signals. If they work, you
have pin pointed the problem. If they don't, then
I'm stumped.
Joe Young