MV that I found:

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 19:35:02 PST

Listers,
I just received this interesting letter:
 Hi Joe,
 I'm still not able to post to the list(been gone on vacation). Whilst gone,
we perused a number of junkyards.(dream vacation ;-)) I stumbled onto a WW2
6x6 truck & wanted to inform anyone that might be interested on the list. I
hoped that you could forward this message for me.
 The truck that I found is a White 6x6. Open cab. The hood, cab, doors & all
of the front sheet metal is there & looks servicable(read almost no rust).
The inside of the cab was fairly complete. All of the running gear seemed to
be there. There is a cable operated, type of backhoe/crane thing on the back.
I have no idea if this is original to the truck, or not. It was also fairly
complete.
 In the same 'yard was an old Mack truck (maybe WW2 vintage?) It has a 6
cylinder engine with 12 sparkplugs. Fairly complete. One front fender was
smashed. It also had some type of crane/backhoe thing mounted on the back.
 Also were a number of old Caterpiller dozers. Maybe some military dozer fans
can use some parts?
 If anyone's interested, I can give the name of the yard, location &
phone/address.
Located in Colorado.
 Email: Dbaumanjr@aol.com
 Thanks,