Re: [MV] parts wanted

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 17 2000 - 06:31:00 PST

Jose said:
>PD:Hey guys...don't you realize many vendors in this
>O.D. bussines don't have e-mail? Amazing!!!
Jose,
I can fully understand your frustation, but consider
it's not easy for a dealer to always be near a computer
and monitor E-mail, so many don't offer it. Those of
us that do, have to spend a lot of time reading and
responding. Since I have to keep coming in to check
on my partially paralyzed wife, I set my puter up in the
same room she's in. I turn the puter on as soon as I get
up in the morning and leave it on all day and into the
night. Each time I come in from the shop to check on
her, it gives me the opportunity to check and respond
to my mail. Then, after dinner I usually sit by it until I
turn in for the night. Some dealers have a secretary
that monitors E-mail as part of their job. Some dealers
respond themselves and have to find the time to do so.
Some rely on the telephone and often use an answering
machine. A fax number is another option some offer
on their web site.
Best regards,
Joe Young