Re: [MV] Ferrets are now gold plated

From: Michael Howell (michael@tsixroads.com)
Date: Sun Dec 17 2000 - 20:06:45 PST

Asking price aside, what do we have here? Looks like a movie prop to me, but
I'm not a Ferret expert. How much of it is mil issue and how much is
add-on? What about the symbol on the side? Is it real British or Robocop or
something?

Half the fun is looking and lusting after the thing. I am better off if it
is price way out of line. I already have too many projects lined up out
back.

Mike
Tishomingo, MS
Here is the best part, the jerk sent me a picture of the POS!

here it is: <A
HREF="http://members.aol.com/alvisstalwart6x6/eBayFerrett/POSFerret.jpg">
POSFerret.jpg</A> or