"Brazen Chariots" by Maj. Robert Crisp

From: Antoine Compin (antoine@usa.net)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 11:45:44 PST

This is a repost of an earlier message that never made it to the list, =
for some still unexplained reason. I have unsubscribed than =
re-subscribed, and we'll see it it cures that.
I have now a second copy of "Brazen Chariots", a remarkable first =
person account of Armored warfare in the Bristish 8th Army against the =
DAK. Jack Lee had expressed some interest in it, but my e-mail to him =
came back as undeliverable: apparently, I am on his "Block Senders" list =
accordng to the return message header...
So, now the book is available to whomever on the list wants it. My cost =
was $14.47, plus USPS postage to you. Interested partis can contact me =
off-list. I will be off-list again, traveling in Europe from December 23 =
to January 23, 2001
Regards to all
Antoine
Sherman Oaks, California