Re: [MV] book: "Uniforms, Weapons and Equipment of the WWII G.I."

From: Antoine Compin (antoine@usa.net)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 11:49:51 PST

(This was posted several days ago but did'nt make it to the list)
The above referenced Book was written by Stephen W. Sylvia & Michael J.
O'Donnell, published in 1982 by Arms And Armour Press in London.
In the US, distributed by Moss Publications in Orange, Virginia.
I have a copy and it might be out of press now... If you need me
to look up anuthig in there for you let me know.
Hope this helps

Antoine
Sherman Oaks, California
http://www.freehomepages.com/antoine