Re: [MV] HEY! BRITAIN!!!

From: Richard Notton (Richard@fv623.demon.co.uk)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 15:16:12 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "JOHN SEIDTS" <john@astory.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2000 4:12 PM
Subject: Re: [MV] HEY! BRITAIN!!!

> As I listen to "W" saying that we will have unity in our time, I keep
> hearing echoes of Neville Chamberlain (sp?) saying the same thing about
> peace in our time....

Shortly after which he had to say the following on the wireless:

"This morning the British Ambassador in Berlin handed the German government
a final note stating that unless we heard from them by 11 o'clock that they
were prepared at once to withdraw their troops from Poland a state of war
would exist between us. I have to tell you now that no such undertaking has
been received and that consequently this country is at war with Germany."

Thus generating the biggest pool of MVs ever for us to play with later.

Allegedly, "W" says that 95% of US imports come from abroad.
He says the broad's name is Monica.

Richard
Southampton - England