Re: [MV] M35A2 Primary fuel filter.

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 04:58:11 PST

Rikk,
The NAPA Gold 3311 (I just checked the number) is not
an exact duplicate of the original (center holes are
larger), but they work in the primary (frame mounted)
canister and the gasket fits. I have a full case of these
filters. White Owl has the correct NOS filters @ $17.00
each plus S&H. After paying around $54.00 for three
filters delivered, I switched to the NAPA 3511 and have
not had any problems. If you can't get the NAPA 3511
like I get, let me know. They cost under $5.00 each
The secondary and final filters (on the engine) are
NAPA 3512. The filter is an exact fit, but not the gasket.
I get NAPA # 5070 gaskets that fit.
Oil filters are NAPA 1133. The wide flat gasket fits, but
no bolt gasket that comes with the above listed filters
fit. I also buy the other filters I listed by the case.
Joe Young
www.joeyoung.com