RE: [MV] Bofors

From: John Hutterer (john.hutterer@deltec.com)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 06:42:59 PST

Doug,

What Mark said is pretty much what I was going to say, other than to add
that the Museum that I volunteer at has one of each of the systems he
mentioned. The M42 Duster is running and the SGT York needs some repair to
the fuel system, but is otherwise complete. Let me know if you would be
interested in any pictures of them.

John