RE: [MV] GOOD NEWS

From: John Hutterer (john.hutterer@deltec.com)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 12:11:56 PST

Alex,

Good news, indeed. I do have a couple of questions. You mentioned that there
were some T42 tanks on the list of items. Can I assume that you are
referring to Russian tanks? If so, does your list contain any US made items
that would be considered Significant Military Equipment? It has been my
understanding, although imperfect I am sure, that the main problem with the
form 6 was in getting the State Department to approve the re-importation of
any US made SME. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.

John