[MV] Fwd: [MV] ADMIN: Network outage

From: King (landy@pacificcoast.net)
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 08:38:47 PST

>I had a look of stathistics on EGroups list...in about 12 hrs, there were
>101 subscribers (wow!) , with about 100 messages...BUT we used 1MB of the
>20MB allowed !!!
>
>I think that even with better features on EGroups, I will definitely use
>the "old" list.
>
>BTW, I have anyway to thank Richard and others for quick response in a
>"crisis" moment. That's why I feel important to be with all of you here.

Crisis moment?So the list was down for a few hours,big deal.Everything isn't
perfect and a certain amount of tolerance should be expected,after all we
are dealing with stuff made by people who aren't perfect.I was surprised to
see how many loyalists there were left on the original list.Kind of like
'Moses' when he came down from the mountain with the tablets.It's funny how
fast some people abandon,desert,run.......
Arthur has each one of our Email addressess and if the list were to die I am
confident we would all get an Email from him individually somehow somewhere.
This list is his baby and I know because I would do the same.
Andre
From the Columbia of the North.