TM9-2610-200-20 Split Rim/Split Ring Manual

From: Brandon Kunicki (c322348@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 13:50:47 PST

I've added this to the eGroups file section of the
"MVlist" for those who are interested. I scanned this
myself, so even though the government manual isn't
copyrighted....my labor to scan it and my
"presentation" of the data is.

But in the spirit of safety, I give it to the HMV
world to use and distribute freely. Just e-mail me 10%
of the profits (we're on the honor system here) if you
find a willing buyer for the data.

It is in the neighborhood of 4 megs, so it will take a
while to download (5 to 20 minutes). For brevity I've
uploaded only the first two chapters. The rest of the
manual is devoted to performing vulcanized tire
repairs and such...which I didn't think would be of
interest to many.

It's probably best to do a right click "save as" to
download it to your desktop rather than trying to open
the document in your browser, then saving it. This
requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view- available free
from http://www.adobe.com/ (if you don't already have
it).

http://www.egroups.com/files/MVlist/TM9-2610-200-20/

Have a look....and above all, BE SAFE!

If this takes up too much space in the "MVlist" file
area, I may be asked to delete it....so if you want
it, download it soon!

BK