Form 6, and a reason to be thankful . . .

From: Hummer1234@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 23 2000 - 20:03:45 PST

I would like to publicly extend my thanks to Earl Tucker for spearheading the
fight to force the ATF into once again processing Form 6 permits, which
allowed the importation of armor into the US. When Earl made his plea for
help, I had to think carefully whether I wanted my name as one of those who
was listed as "Plaintiff" in this action. I was concerned that being one of
the individual listed as "suing" the ATF, I might incur the wrath of the one
or more agencies of the US Government. In thinking about it, what ATF was
doing was WRONG and if there are repercussions against me, I still made the
right choice. With Earl's leadership, we prevailed, and we just MIGHT just
recoup some of our donations into this legal proceeding.

Earl, with the help of our attorney Mark Barnes, you have done a great
service to forward the cause for the private ownership of military vehicles
in the US. I'm sure it wouldn't have happened without your leadership.

Thanks,

Stuart Robinson
Redmond, WA

3-FV622 Alvis Stalwart Mk 2
2-FV623 Alvis Stalwart Mk 2, crane variant
FV704 Daimler Ferret Mk 2/3
Daimler Dingo
M42A1 Duster
* FV101 Alvis Scorpion CVR(T)
* FV721 Fox CVR(W)

* No longer stranded in England because, thanks to Earl, I have "Approved"
Form 6's!