Re: [MV] Bofors

From: Colin Stevens (colin@pacdat.net)
Date: Sat Dec 23 2000 - 23:28:49 PST

In the 1990-91 Gulf War, the Canadian Navy apparently took a Bofors from a
museum in Halifax for use in the war.

Colin Macgregor Stevens
MVPA Member 954 (since 1977)
Editor: "Maple Leaf Up!" newsletter
of Western Command Military Vehicle Historical Society
(Established 1977)
British Columbia, CANADA
Owner of:
1944 Willys MB jeep (ex-Norway)