Re: [MV] Fw: Merry Christmas From ATF

From: Dilliard@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 24 2000 - 08:50:51 PST

Greetings,

With a bit of optimism mixed with caution, I will assume that Form 6's are or
will soon be processed again.

It also appears that many individuals and dealers alike in the U.K. are now
monitoring this list.

 I am interested in purchasing a Fox from outside the U.S. I would like to
hear from anyone who has one for sale or who could direct me toward someone
who does. I have imported armour prior to the ban, so I am passingly
familiar with the process. I would also appreciate hearing from Fox owners
who could comment on them.

Best Regards, and Merry Christmas To All.

Bob