Re: [MV] Duals to Single wheel

From: James Wiehe (j.wiehe@sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Dec 25 2000 - 07:23:32 PST

The May / June 2000 issue of Military Vehicles Mag. has the article about duals to
singles. The writer ( Bjorn Brandstedt ) says to contact him at (540)-593-2001 or
e-mail brandstedt@aol.com
It should be noted that he stayed with the 9.00 x 20 tires.
Jim Wiehe , VA3JHW
mail to : j.wiehe@sympatico.ca