Re: [MV] Duals to Single wheel

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 25 2000 - 17:06:07 PST

In a message dated 12/25/00 10:26:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,
j.wiehe@sympatico.ca writes:

<< mil-veh@mil-veh.org >>
I have a singled out M35A2. It has the later Michelin 1100s. While I do
like the additional speed (about 57MPH @ 2275RPM), the truck is more top
heavy than my other 900 X 20 duece. In fact, Joe Young and I were talking
with some guys at the NJ AR NG and they said that the singled out deuce
should have a lower payload because it has a higher center of gravity. I
believe it. Although I love the truck, it does seem a little top heavy. The
guys at the NG said that they never load their singled out trucks to full
capacity.

Bruce
1971 M35A2 w/w
1972 M35A2 w/w (the singled out truck)