M37 winshield bumpers/ rear ladder

From: Mike and Cheryl (mleaton@netins.net)
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 09:43:59 PST

I am looking for a set (2) new windshield bumpers (these are what the
windshield lays on when in down position). I asked around at the MVPA
Convention in Kansas City and didn't come up with any. They are oval
probably 1 1/2" long, 1/2" wide, 1/2" thick (going from memory), 2 holes
for mounting.

I am thinking about buying a rear ladder or step that was built for the M37
(1950's or 60's 3/4 ton Dodge Cargo Truck). I am wondering how they attach,
I use my truck in parades and would like people to have better access to
rear
troop seats. Would the work for this application. Will they mount to
tailgate.

Thanks
Mike in Iowa
mleaton@netins.net