Re: [MV] USPS another shot!!

From: Dan Schultz (schultz@inficad.com)
Date: Thu Dec 28 2000 - 01:55:39 PST

I have sent and received many packages over the years using Priority Mail
with no problems. UPS on the other hand is a whole 'nuther story!!! In the
past I have had many bad experiences with UPS. As I write this I am still
waiting for a package to be delivered that has been sitting in the Tempe,
Arizona distribution center since 1:00 AM December 21st!!! They are only
about 10 miles from my house but now going on 7 days they still haven't
delivered my package!!! Whenever I check the tracking number on their web
site it says delivery has been "rescheduled". I tried their
1-800-dial-an-idiot number and got absolutely nowhere! No explanation or
even an idea when I could expect delivery - they wouldn't even give me the
phone number of the Tempe center where my package is so I could call and
find out what the problem is or make arrangements to pick it up myself!!! I
have sent them e-mails but they don't even bother to respond!!!!!!!!
I'll stick with the good old Post Office, thank you!!
As far as I'm concerned UPS stands for Useless Pathetic Shitheads!!!!!!!
Just my $.02.......

Regards,
Dan