Re: [MV] When it rains, it pours...*sigh*

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 30 2000 - 04:50:41 PST

In a message dated 12/30/00 7:30:55 AM Central Daylight Time,
cckw@mediaone.net writes:

<< So there I was today, bored and hiking through my latest and greatest
> scrounging area and what do I come across? A WWII Trailer, Tandem Axle,
> Searchlight, 2-ton, model 1131 special, in the high weeds. >>

While it is too far away from me, and I too have too many projects, I have
often thought one of these trailers would be just the thing to haul a M274
mule around on behind my M35A2. (Of course that would mean buying a mule too!)

David Doyle