Re: [MV] UPS

From: Edwin M. Dyer, III (sturmtiger1944@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 30 2000 - 15:59:54 PST

--- Joe Shannon <fordpart@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Anyone want to see how ups works go to www.ups.com.
> Choose track.
> Type in 1Z-257-5E5-03-4084-9582 and see how fast
> they work. I sent this
> package the 13th of December it stopped moving the
> 20th and they say
> they can't find it.

I work for a major women's clothing retailer which
uses UPS for air shipments and some surface shipping.
I don't know what UPS's issue is, but they have
repeatedly dropped the ball on getting parcels
delivered, leaving me facing angry clients who paid
the extra money for air service but got ground
shipping time.

- Ed
http://members.aol.com/sturmpnzr