Shipping

From: Milstuf (milstuf@home.com)
Date: Mon Jan 01 2001 - 10:04:54 PST

Here I go again putting my 2 cents in
UPS has broken every thing of value for me 2 things that were one of a
kind.I can really tell some horror stories about what has happened to a
collector friend of mine with one of a kind items

If you are shipping anything its USPS ( they have never lost or broke a
thing for me)For larger or heavy items FED X ground is the best.For overnite
USPS for letter type things also small packages FEDX or Airborne is good

UPS was good at one time but since there strick it STINKS

Our Mil Vehicle stuff is just to Valuable for UPS

Carl