RE: Miffed!

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Mon Jan 01 2001 - 15:26:16 PST

Good lord Richard, The man is MIFFED!
Perhaps a big hug is in order!

LMAO

rikk

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Notton [mailto:Richard@fv623.demon.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, January 01, 2001 5:15 PM
To: Military Vehicles List; MVlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [MVlist] Zundapp K800 For Sale

----- Original Message -----
From: "MARK ZUREVINSKY" <maz_concerts@hotmail.com>
To: <Richard@fv623.demon.co.uk>
Cc: <MVlist@egroups.com>
Sent: Monday, January 01, 2001 8:27 PM
Subject: [MVlist] Zundapp K800 For Sale

Hi,

> It usually takes a lot for me to get miffed. However, your public comment
> along with too mcuh champagne last night has resulted in just that
> MIFFED!!!!

Oh dear.

> Since you felt it appropriate to make this unfounded/improper comment
about
> me on a public forum, I feel compelled to send my rejoinder also through
> this forum.

Feel free.

> You suggest that knowone has experience with "this guy from Ukraine". How
> wrong you are. I have sold vintage German cars (Opel, BMW, Horch,
Mercedes),
> various motorbikes (Harleys, BMW, and DKW), Harley WLA motors, NSU German
> Kettenkrads, as well as various original pieces of militaria (German).
This
> doesnot include the ongoing brokerage deals I have pending for other more
> "significant" pieces of hardware. The above has either been shipped or in
> the process of being shipped to various customers in western Europe,
Canada
> as well as the US. Some of my customers have even allowed use of their
name
> as references for future customers, should that need arise.

Perhaps the need has arisen, could you share some references with us please
?

> For your information, I even have pending deals with some of your own
> "countrymen" in the UK, both for private collections and OTHER.

Splendid. Nice to know you have got a bit of the OTHER.

Now, and previously, you have tempted us all I'm sure with some really
interesting and rare MVs, perhaps we could respectfully suggest and request
that you have a trade stand at "the" MV show like most of the other major
dealers. I would be most interested in viewing even a small sample of the
vehicles and it is perhaps likely that many would be sold on the spot as is
the way of The War and Peace show at Beltring, doubtless Nigel could assist
you in a stall booking for this huge MV show.

Best regards,

Richard
Southampton - England