RE: Re: [MV] USPS another shot!!

From: Gary.T.Whitlow@citicorp.com
Date: Tue Jan 02 2001 - 06:14:26 PST

Howard, the Unorganized Package Smashers aren't much better as you can attest
to. I have filed 27 separate claims with them since I went into business four
years ago. Numerous firearms accessories and two machineguns!

I just need to figure out how to get ahold of Andy's Amish Express. I figure
that they might be as slow as the others but I am guaranteed that it will get
there eventually... ;-)

Tripp