duplicate guilt upon guilt

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Jan 02 2001 - 19:10:43 PST

To those of you responding to me, who wanted some 50 Cal ammo cans, anti
tank mine crates and what have you to help kit out your HMV (required HMV
content) I did NOT fall off the face of the earth. Have received and
printed out your messages (so as not to lose them) but the baby is sick
(again) and he has taken up residence in the hospital (again) so I will be
concentrating on that for a while. Yes I also feel guilty about not
responding to our business as quickly as I would like to....but I gotta look
after the little one.

As for duplicate postings, some of us have subscribed to both lists (just in
case) and send our postings to both lists as a group message. I just swept
through two days of messages (155 of em) in ten minutes. Try hitting "CTRL"
and "D" to send unwanted messages to the deleted items box. When you're
done go to the deleted items box, click on any one message, move your curser
to "edit", click on "select all" and hit "CTRL" and "D" and this will empty
your deleted items box. If thine duplicate messages offend thee, pluck them
out! This will make the plucking easier.

Regards,
TJ