Re:[MV] Care and Feeding of MVs

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 02 2001 - 19:52:29 PST

Bill,
I've tried Armoral, but I find Son ofa Gun stuff to be
better. Sprayed it on the tires on a parts truck two
years ago and they look just as good as when I did it.
Also, you can go to a RV dealer (Camping World, etc.)
and buy tire preservative by the gallon and brush it on.
Ultraviolet rays (out in the sun) is what does the tires
in. The stuff the manufacturer puts in fades away or
something over time.
Freddie (Adirondak Dodge) has the spinners, for one.
http://www.adirondackdodgeparts.com/store/index.html
Joe "MV Trucker" Young
www.joeyoung.com