M274 ,MWO #3

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 07:25:06 PST

> Did any of the dueces ever come with standard power steering or was an
"MWO"
> for power steering ever setup and if so what one's had it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dave

Is there anywhere we can find out what MWO's were or does anyone know what
MWO #3 consisted of in regards to the M274A3. This mule has a tag that says
MWO #3 was applied at ATAD (where ever that was). I cannot figure out what
modifications were made. This unit does not have the MWO which consisted of
the wide fenders and wheels, and the electric start and charging system.
Thanks in advance, it bothers me when I can't figure out these little
mysteries.
Keith