Re: [MV] Form 6 Approved ! Thank You Earl Tucker !

From: Joseph Kuti (j.a.kuti@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 18:24:47 PST

I am only a small fish in the sea of HMVs - hell just a minnow - But I agree
with Ralph......I read day in and a dozen even 20 messages about items such
as the mill thickness of the webbing between the radiator and the grill of a
pre-42 GP or the "correct" finish for some item....but . EARL TUCKER has
done something....his money and his time have been applied towards a
fundamental issue that has endangered the continuance of this obsession we
call a " hobby".

The most important part of this message is - that with the filing of the
suit only the first salvo of the effort has been accomplished - do not let
down your guard on this issue and continue to support Earl and his efforts
through the Law Firm in DC - if he drops this - then it will be status quo
again - Let's do not kid ourselves - just because GW has been elected - all
those agencies are loaded with years worth of recruitment of bleeding heart
liberals who would feel so righteous about stooping this hobby and not
allowing you to posses, own, hold are even see these HMVs.

Continue on - in the fight. It is like killing fire ants, the mound only
moves.

Joe Kuti
Parts and Pieces of various Green Items